Your cruise experience will start at Berthon Lymington Marina,
one of the first yacht marinas to be built in the UK but now upgraded to boast some of the most modern and well-equipped washrooms
in Europe (very important to we sailors).
Lymington Town with its cobbled streets and Saturday market offers a wealth of distractions and gastronomic
delights and is ideally situated within easy reach of other attractive destinations in the Solent.
For a special
day out with family or friends we can visit the Isle of Wight or travel west or east along the English coast, destinations
could be chosen from:
- Cowes - probably the most popular yachting centre
around. Many charismatic pubs and restaurants flank the narrow cobbled streets.
- Yarmouth - an unspoiled village with more great pubs and restaurants and coastal walks to Alum Bay and the Needles.
- Newtown Creek - visitor mooring is allowed in this unspoilt nature reserve (and of course there is always the pub!).
- Portsmouth - Gun Wharf Quay for shopping, Royal Dockyard for naval history - something for everyone.
- Hamble - another centre of the yachting fraternity, with more pubs and restaurants than you can shake a stick at.
- Beaulieu - access to the village and the famous motor museum.
Or you can choose to stay at anchor and enjoy a meal on board, freshly prepared by Maggi and
Lee and eaten in the spacious pilot house or, weather permitting, on deck.
or 7 day charters
Longer breaks allow the option of discovering the
Channel Islands, the magnificent SW coast of England or Northern France. Destinations will be picked by the crew with advice
on weather, tide, and sailing time from the skipper. The choice is yours, with luxurious accomodation and plentiful food and
drink on board.
- Watch the racing from the water (the all-round view from the pilot house is perfect for inclement weather).
- Chill out from the day-to-day stress of business life taking a deep breath of fresh sea air
and slow to the relaxed pace of sailing while watching the world go by.
Talk to your clients away from the clamour of the office and those intrusive telephones.
- Reward those staff who have gone the extra mile for you and show them your appreciation.